My photo
-an independent landscape designer with over 2,700 projects since 1981, giving me tremendous insight and expertise that allow me to solve design problems quickly. Services and styles are tailored to the specific needs of the client; ranging from scale drawn master plans with hardscapes and plantings to on-site consultations utilizing spray paint and flags for instant visualization. My specialties and services offered include residential and commercial, both large and small.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PHILOSOPHY-Take away the plants --what are the bones of the garden?

In northern Ohio, we have almost half a year of living inside, looking outside. Far too many people wait for May flowers to love their view. A landscape with good bones looks good 365 days a year.
Take away the plants --
what are the bones of the garden?
and
consider year round views from all angles

If your view this past winter could have been better,
please  contact me at lesliescottdsign@sbcglobal.net 
or call me at 216-381-1827.

No comments:

Post a Comment