My photo
-an independent landscape designer with over 2,700 projects since 1981, giving me tremendous insight and expertise that allow me to solve design problems quickly. Services and styles are tailored to the specific needs of the client; ranging from scale drawn master plans with hardscapes and plantings to on-site consultations utilizing spray paint and flags for instant visualization. My specialties and services offered include residential and commercial, both large and small.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Duh, it is snowing

Cleveland Winters - A Haiku by Adam Ross

 Duh, it is snowing
 It does this every season
 Do not act surprised
                   




I've lived in Cleveland, Ohio on Maple Road for 30 years.
I know that the sun will come out eventually.
I know that spring will come.


I have created a cocoon.
This blog will be the story of the creation of that cocoon-
and the life that develops in it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment