My photo
-an independent landscape designer with over 2,700 projects since 1981, giving me tremendous insight and expertise that allow me to solve design problems quickly. Services and styles are tailored to the specific needs of the client; ranging from scale drawn master plans with hardscapes and plantings to on-site consultations utilizing spray paint and flags for instant visualization. My specialties and services offered include residential and commercial, both large and small.

Monday, January 17, 2011

NOT DIGGING FOR THE NEWSPAPER ANYMORE!


Buster, the cat, and I get up at the crack of dawn everyday. I drink coffee and read blogs and Buster lays on my chest. I happily leave retrieving the newspaper to Bill.

The internet is upsetting our division of labor.

Bill likes to remark that I have it easy.



But, just as Ginger did it backwards in heels.......
I do this reclining backwards with a cat on me.

He, who must not be disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment